Pioneer is currently seeking an experienced Environmental Engineer/Geologist and/or Project Manager for its Environmental Site Investigation, Engineering & Remediation Group in Chicago, IL. Job requirements and experience include the following:
- Minimum B.S. in Engineering, Geology or Environmental Sciences. M.S. degree with a Professional Engineering (PE) or Geology (PG) Licensure a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact on a high-level professional basis.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- On-site performance and direction of soil and groundwater sampling and other related site assessment and investigation services.
- Interpretation of laboratory physical and chemical data.
- Knowledge and experience in environmental regulatory programs including, but not limited to, TACO, LUST, RCRA, TSCA and SRP.
- Development of remediation and site closure strategies for environmentally impaired properties.
- Project reporting and client correspondence.
- Project invoicing and budget tracking.
- Project setup, scheduling and budgeting.
- Fate and transport modeling.
- Knowledge and experience in soil and groundwater remediation.
- 40 hour OSHA Hazwoper Certification a plus.
Pioneer offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, optional disability and participation in a 401(k) plan with employer matching. Pioneer maintains a full fleet of company vehicles and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates can apply online or email a resume to HR3@pioneerEES.com.