Pioneer Engineering & Environmental Services, LLC is currently seeking an experienced environmental consultant with Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) and IDEM Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) Program experience. Position allows for flexibility to work out of Chicago, Whiting Indiana or telecommute.
Job experience, requirements and duties will include the following:
– Minimum B.S. in Environmental Science, Engineering or Geology
– Minimum 5 plus years of relevant experience.
– Periodic on-site performance and direction of soil and groundwater sampling and other related site assessment and investigation services.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact on a high-level professional basis.
– Development of site closure strategies for environmentally impaired properties.
– Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Project reporting and client correspondence.
– Project invoicing and budget tracking.
Pioneer offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, optional disability and participation in a 401(k) plan with employer matching. Pioneer maintains a full fleet of company vehicles and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates can apply online or email a resume to HR3@pioneerEES.com.