Pioneer Engineering & Environmental Services, LLC is currently seeking an experienced environmental consultant with Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) and IDEM Leaking Underground Storage Tank (LUST) Program experience. Position allows for flexibility to work out of Chicago, Whiting Indiana or telecommute.
Job experience, requirements and duties will include the following:
– Minimum B.S. in Environmental Science, Engineering or Geology
– Minimum 5 plus years of relevant experience.
– Periodic on-site performance and direction of soil and groundwater sampling and other related site assessment and investigation services.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact on a high-level professional basis.
– Development of site closure strategies for environmentally impaired properties.
– Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Project reporting and client correspondence.
– Project invoicing and budget tracking.
Compensation will be based on experience. Qualified candidates can submit a PDF resume to HR3@pioneerEES.com.