Pioneer is currently seeking an Environmental Engineer/Geologist and/or Field Project Manager with 0-3 years experience for its Environmental Site Investigation, Engineering & Remediation Group in Chicago, IL. Job requirements and experience include the following:
• Minimum B.S. in Engineering, Geology or Environmental Sciences.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact on a high-level professional basis.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• On-site performance and direction of soil and groundwater sampling and other related site assessment and investigation services.
• Interpretation of laboratory physical and chemical data.
• Knowledge and experience in environmental regulatory programs a plus.
• Development of remediation and site closure strategies for environmentally impaired properties.
• Project reporting and client correspondence.
• Project invoicing and budget tracking.
• Project setup, scheduling and budgeting.
• 40 hour OSHA Hazwoper Certification a plus.
Pioneer offers competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, optional disability and participation in a 401(k) plan with employer matching. Pioneer maintains a full fleet of company vehicles and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates can apply online or email a resume to HR3@pioneerEES.com.